The Audit: Assessing Where You Are Today
The first part of the process is to understand your current schedule by closely examining your activities in one week. The audit will take you through the process of reflecting on each day about how you spend your time. You will be asked to write down your observations and you will be provided with a few tools to help you along the way. By the end of the week, you will understand exactly where your time is going and this information will be powerful to help you make changes to the way you manage your time.
By the end of the audit, you’ll take some time to reflect on how much time you think you are spending in certain areas vs. how much time you actually spent.
The next part is to work on what is missing from your schedule and figuring out what you might be able to eliminate from your schedule to make room for some of the things that are most important to you in life.
Establishing Priority Pages: The Most Important Areas of Focus
The Priority Pages are dedicated space for you to develop the important pillars to implement while planning each week. In this activity, you will be guided through the process of goal setting, designing your ideal week, and establishing long term to-do lists. The content you create from your Priority Pages will be incorporated into your planning for each week
Planner Creation: Custom Pages and Weekly Reflections Created for You
After each of these areas are assessed, a custom planner is then created for you. What makes these planners different from what is out there on the market is the fact that it is designed for your unique needs, including:
- Time slots early in the day/ late at night for writing in scheduled activities.
- Review assessment questions created by you to provide accountability on your priorities. in the past week and establishing your priorities for the next week.
- Habit Tracking for items you want to incorporate into your week or day.
- A place to add order and importance for the items you need to get done that week.
- Pages for brainstorm or writing out notes on your priorities.
- A guide for how you will review your plan each week and set the tone for the next fabulous week ahead.
- And anything else. You might have something that you personally want to track. Maybe it’s miles ran, hours slept, or a meal planner. We’ll work to figure out how we can add this into your weekly plan.
I work through a process of in-take surveys and 1:1 calls to understand your individual needs. Together, we formulate the plan that will be put in place for your priorities and how your planner will come together. By the end of the program, you will have a planner for the rest of 2017 to use and the skill set to apply a time management strategy in taking charge of each week.
Want to learn more? Fill out the information below and I will follow up in an email with the full details of the package.